Small & Personal
We prefer small, personal touches to the traditional and rather impersonal interior decoration and service found in larger hotels. No doubt you will feel immediately at home with us.
The antique but functional local furniture, the wonderful wooden floors and ceilings and the imposing granite walls result in each room having its own distinctive, warm atmosphere.
And what could be more enchanting than letting your mind wander sitting next to a fire place in the larger rooms?
A delicate balance between infrastructure and nature
- a star clad sky
- a place to simply feel at home
- where the silence is audible
- the art of living
- a symphony of colours and good taste
Prices and reservations
Price per room based on double occupancy including breakfast buffet:
- spacious room with attached bathroom: 60 €
- suite with sitting area, fire place and bathroom: 70 €
- family room: 2 rooms with 1 bathroom with or without sitting area and fire place: depends on the number of people and age.
- extra bed:
50% discount for children aged 2 – 12
30% discount for children older than 12
Children under 2 can stay for free in the parents room
Breakfast is so copious that we recommend you take half- instead of full board.
In the early afternoon you can always order tasty snacks and drinks (including wine) at very reasonable prices.
Half board is highly recommendable!!
We offer a wide variety of unknown and tasty local Portuguese dishes.
A three course meal (with alternating fish and meat dishes as main course) costs 19,50 € (discounts for children)
We also offer fine vegetarian dishes.